LISLE, Ill. (WLCSports.com) - The Wisconsin Lutheran College women's volleyball team suffered a pair of sweeps against Central and Dubuque on Saturday afternoon on the final day of the IIAC-NACC Challenge at the Dan and Ada Rice Center on the campus of Benedictine.
- Final Scores: Central 3, Wisconsin Lutheran 0; Dubuque 3, Wisconsin Lutheran 0
- Records: Wisconsin Lutheran (8-9), Central (7-8), Dubuque (10-7)
- Location: Rice Center, Lisle, Ill. | Attendance: 50
HOW IT HAPPENED VS. CENTRAL
- The Dutch defeated the Warriors in three sets by scores of 25-13, 25-20, and 25-11.
- Central jumped out to big leads early in each of the three sets en route to sweeping the Warriors, who never led in any set.
INSIDE THE BOX SCORE VS. CENTRAL
- Courtney Pattison (Prairie du Chien, Wis./Prairie du Chien) posted a double-double with 10 assists and 10 digs to lead the Warriors. WLC had as many attack errors (24) as kills (24) and hit .000 for the match.
- Madison Egger paced Central with 15 assists and Mollie Mason collected 13 digs. No player on either team accumulated more than nine kills.
- The Dutch hit .333 for the match with 39 kills, 10 hitting errors, and 90 total attacks.
- Match statistics for the Warriors' second and final contest of the afternoon vs. Dubuque were not available at the time of this release.
- The Warriors continue non-conference competition on Tuesday when they travel to Naperville, Ill., for a 7:00 p.m. matchup with North Central (10-5). The Cardinals swept both Ripon and Illinois Tech at their own triangular on Saturday. Live stats will be available for the match at WLCSports.com.