May 16, 2019
NAPERVILLE, Ill. (WLCSports.com) - The Wisconsin Lutheran College men's and women's outdoor track & field teams wrapped up their 2019 season Wednesday and Thursday with the Gregory Final Qualifier hosted by North Central.
- Event: Gregory Final Qualifier
- Final Results: No Team Scores
- Location: Benedetti-Wehrli Stadium, Naperville, Ill.
- Sami Huebner (Sun Prairie, Wis.) broke her own school record from the same meet a season ago in the 200m by .01 seconds after finishing eighth overall in 26.11 seconds. Teammate Kendra Schumacher (Little Chute, Wis.) was 12th in 27.00 seconds, the second-fastest time of her career in the event.
- Huebner and Kiana Granath (Lodi, Wis.) were ninth and 10th in the 100m Hurdles with times of 15.81 seconds and 16.76 seconds, respectively. It was the second-fastest time of the season for Granath in the event.
- Granath was also seventh in the Javelin with a mark of 31.59m, the second-best mark of her career in the event.
- Becca Heller (South Milwaukee, Wis.) placed 20th in the 800m with a time of 2:29.79.
- Chris Krahn (De Pere, Wis.) was 31st in the 1,500m with a time of 4:09.81, the second-fastest time of his career in the event.
- Javier Cano-Telles (Milwaukee, Wis.) finished 35th in the 5,000m in 15:54.28, also the second-fastest time of his career in the event.
- Jared Traver (Janesville, Wis.) finished 11th in the Javelin with a mark of 39.19m.
- Wisconsin Lutheran wraps up its 2019 season with five new women's school records and three new men's records.