PLATTEVILLE, Wis. (WLCSports.com) - The 4x200m relay team consisting of Leah Rosenow (Temecula, Calif.), Kendra Schumacher (Little Chute, Wis.), Sami Huebner (Sun Prairie, Wis.), and Jenna Schmitz (Fox Lake, Wis.) raced to a third-place finish and a school record time of 1:53.23 to lead the Wisconsin Lutheran College women's indoor track & field team at the UW-Platteville Invitational Saturday afternoon. No team scores were recorded at the event.
- Event: UW-Platteville Invitational
- Final Results: No Team Scores
- Location: Williams Fieldhouse, Platteville, Wis.
- Rosenow, Schumacher, Huebner, and Schmitz ran the 4x200m relay in a school-record time of 1:53.23, sprinting to a third-place finish. The team broke the previous school record time of 1:55.25, last established in 2013.
- Huebner placed eighth in the prelims of the 60m Hurdles with a personal-best time of 9.74 seconds, qualifying for the finals heat by .003 seconds. In the finals, Huebner registered a sixth place finish with a time of 9.82 seconds.
- Kiana Granath (Lodi, Wis.) placed sixth of 14 in the High Jump with a jump of 1.42m.
- Hannah Weide (New Berlin, Wis.) ran to a seventh-place finish out of 27 runners in the Mile with a time of 5:40.47. The time ranks sixth in the conference.
- Rosenow jumped to a ninth place finish in the Long Jump with a mark of 4.99 meters and a 10th place finish in the Triple Jump with a mark of 9.86 meters.
- The Warriors are back in action next Saturday at the Panther Tune-Up. Events are scheduled to start at 10:00 a.m. inside the Klotsche Center.