RIPON, Wis. (WLCSports.com) – Leah Rosenow (Temecula, Calif.) broke her own school record in the long jump to lead the Wisconsin Lutheran College women's indoor track & field team Saturday at the Red Hawk Invitational inside the Willmore Center. The Warriors tied for ninth with nine points on the afternoon.
- Event: Red Hawk Invite
- Final Results: T-9th of 11 (9 Points)
- Location: Willmore Center, Ripon, Wis.
- Rosenow leaped a school record distance in the long jump, placing sixth among 29 competitors with a mark of 5.12m. Her previous best was 5.07m established a season ago.
- Sami Huebner (Sun Prairie, Wis.) placed seventh in the 60-meter dash prelims with a time of 10.03 seconds. In the finals, Huebner also sprinted to a seventh-place finish with a time of 9.84 seconds. She also competed in the 200-meter dash running a time of 27.62 seconds for another seventh-place finish.
- Hannah Weide (New Berlin, Wis.) competed in the mile run finishing with a time of 5:43.47 for eighth out of 25 runners.
- The 4x400-meter relay team comprised of Madeleine Steber (Green Bay, Wis.), Kaylyn Shevey (Muskego, Wis.), Weide, and Becca Heller (South Milwaukee, Wis.) placed eighth with a time of 4:27.04.
- St. Norbert won three events and had eight runner-up finishes scoring 181 points to win the 11-team invite by 28 over runner-up UW-Oshkosh.
- The Warriors will compete again next weekend at the UW-Platteville Invitational. Events begin at 11:00 a.m. Saturday inside the Williams Fieldhouse in Platteville.