NAPERVILLE, Ill. (WLCSports.com) - Eight members of the Wisconsin Lutheran College women's track & field team competed Wednesday and Thursday at the Gregory Invitational hosted by North Central inside Benedetti-Wehrli Stadium. Team scores were not recorded at the Warriors' final event of the season.
- Final Results: No Team Scores
- Location: Benedetti-Wehrli Stadium, Naperville, Ill.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Kiana Granath (Lodi, Wis.) recorded personal-bests in both the javelin throw (28.90m) and 800 meters (2.48.69) on her way to a 10th-place finish in the heptathlon.
- Hannah Weide (New Berlin, Wis.) paced a trio of Warriors in the 1,500 meters with a time of 5:09.26. Cassie Balts (Barron, Wis.) posted a time of 5:19.99 and Hannah Moffenbier (Watertown, S.D.) recorded a season-best time of 5:26.02.
- Balts and Anna Curtis (Palmetto, Ga.) raced in the 5,000 meters and finished with times of 20:09.82 and 20:57.98, respectively.
- Jessica Stumpner (Crystal Lake, Ill.) and Siobhan Heiss (Beloit, Wis.) crossed the finish line of the 800 meters consecutively with times of 2:30.99 and 2:31.12. Heiss' time was good for a personal-best.
- Sami Huebner (Sun Prairie, Wis.) competed in both the 100-meter hurdles and 400-meter hurdles and posted times of 16.39 and 1:08.58, respectively.