Posted: Apr 22, 2017
DE PERE, Wis. (WLCSports.com) – The Wisconsin Lutheran College women's track & field team finished fourth out of 11 scoring teams on Saturday at the St. Norbert Invitational inside Schneider Stadium.
- Final Results: 4th of 11, 68 Points
- Location: Schneider Stadium, De Pere, Wis.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Kiana Granath (Lodi, Wis./Lodi) placed second in the high jump with a height of 1.53 meters and fourth in the 100-meter hurdles in a season-best time of 16.65 seconds.
- Kristina Schuette (Manitowoc, Wis./Lutheran) was second in the 3,000-meter steeplechase with a season-best time of 14:09.20.
- Sami Huebner (Sun Prairie, Wis./Lakeside Lutheran) sprinted to third-place finishes in the 100-meter hurdles in a time of 16.61 seconds and 400-meter hurdles in 1:09.43. She also tied for seventh in the long jump (4.72m).
- Leah Rosenow (Temecula, Calif./California Lutheran) finished fourth in the long jump with a distance of 4.92 meters, fifth in triple jump in 9.82 meters, and eighth in the 200-meter dash in a season-best time of 27.79.
- Hannah Weide (New Berlin, Wis./Wisconsin Lutheran) and Jessica Stumpner (Crystal Lake, Ill./South) both competed in the 1,500-meter run finishing fourth with a time of 5:05.62 and fifth in 5:09.74.
- Hannah Moffenbier (Watertown, S.D./Great Plains Lutheran) placed sixth in the 400-meter hurdles with a season-best time of 1:14.33.
- Anna Curtis (Palmetto, Ga./Homeschooled) finished seventh in the 5,000-meter run in a personal-best time of 20:20.79.
- Debbie Miller (Mazeppa, Minn./Zumbrota-Mazeppa) jumped to a seventh-place finish in the long jump with a distance of 4.72 meters and eighth in the triple jump with a personal-best mark of 9.66 meters.
- The Warriors' 4x400-meter relay was eighth in 4:26.31.
- Invite host St. Norbert won the team title with 271 points, 103 more than runner-up Carroll.
- The Warriors travel to Beloit next Friday and Saturday for the Beloit Relays. Events begin at 5:00 p.m. Friday and 10:00 a.m. Saturday at Strong Stadium.