NAPERVILLE, Ill. - Senior Amanda Frier (Oostburg, Wis./Oostburg) posted the top time in NCAA Division III this season in the 400-meter hurdles on Friday for the Wisconsin Lutheran College women's track & field team at the Dr. Keeler Invitational hosted by North Central. No team scores were recorded at the 'last chance' event.
- Final Results: No Team Scores
- Location: Jay and Dot Buikema Track, Naperville, Ill.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Frier won the 400-meter hurdles with a NCAA Division III season-best time of 1:00.52, which was also good for both a NACC and school record. Frier bested a field of 20 competitors in the event. In the 100-meter hurdles, Frier finished ninth of 35 with a time of 15.27.
- Freshman Kiana Granath (Lodi, Wis./Lodi) also competed in the 100-meter hurdles where she placed 26th with a time of 17.24.
- Freshman Hannah Weide (New Berlin, Wis./Wisconsin Lutheran) recorded a season-best time in the 1500 meters, finishing 25th among 51 runners with a time of 4:55.29.
- Junior Jessica Stumpner (Crystal Lake, Ill./South) placed 32nd of 56 runners in the 800 meters with a time of 2:22.75.
- Wisconsin Lutheran returns to Naperville, Ill., next Wednesday and Thursday for the Gregory Invitational hosted again by North Central.