DE PERE, Wis. - The Wisconsin Lutheran College women's track & field team competed in the St. Norbert Invitational at Schneider Stadium on Saturday afternoon. The Warriors placed fifth among 10 scoring teams with 49 points.
- Final Results: 5th of 10, 49 Points
- Location: Schneider Stadium, De Pere, Wis.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Senior Amanda Frier (Oostburg, Wis./Oostburg) won the 400-meter hurdles with her time of 65.12. Frier also placed second in the 100-meter hurdles with a time of 15.41.
- Freshman Kiana Granath (Lodi, Wis./Lodi) took fifth in the high jump competition, clearing 1.43 meters. Granath was also sixth in the 100-meter hurdles in 16.85.
- Freshman Sami Huebner (Sun Prairie, Wis./Lakeside Lutheran) was fifth in the long jump with a distance of 4.73 meters. Huebner also placed seventh in the 100-meter hurdles with a time of 16.99.
- Freshman Hannah Weide (New Berlin, Wis./Wisconsin Lutheran) earned a fifth-place finish in the 800 meters with a time of 2:30.30.
- Junior Jessica Stumpner (Crystal Lake, Ill./South) came in third in the 1500 meters, finishing in 5:07.60.
- Freshman Kristina Schuette (Manitowoc, Wis./Lutheran) crossed the line in seventh place in the 3000-meter steeplechase with a time of 14:08.01.
- St. Norbert won the meet with 258 points, defeating runner-up Carroll which tallied 139 points.
- The Warriors are back in action next Friday and Saturday when they travel to compete in the Beloit Relays at Strong Stadium in Beloit.