ST. LOUIS, Mo. - Senior Amanda Frier (Oostburg, Wis./Oostburg) placed seventh in the 400-meter hurdles to lead the Wisconsin Lutheran College women's track & field team at the Washington University Invitational Friday and Saturday at Bushyhead Track.
- Final Results: 30th of 34, 2 Points
- Location: Bushyhead Track, St. Louis, Mo.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Frier recorded the top finish for the Warriors over the two-day event, placing seventh out of 25 competitors in the 400-meter hurdles with a time of 1:07.94. The senior also sprinted to a 14th-place finish out of 47 competitors in the 100-meter hurdles with a time of 15.34.
- Freshman Kiana Granath (Lodi, Wis./Lodi) finished 11th of 22 in the high jump with a height of 1.50 meters.
- Junior Jessica Stumpner (Crystal Lake, Ill./South) posted a personal-best time in the 1500 meters, placing 22nd of 71 with a time of 5:13.81.
- Freshman Sami Huebner (Sun Prairie, Wis./Lakeside Lutheran) rounded out the top finishers for Wisconsin Lutheran by placing 26th of 68 in the 200-meter dash with a time of 26.84.
- NCAA Division II Lincoln (Mo.) scored 131 points to top the 34-team scoring field, defeating runner-up and host Washington by 18 points. The Warriors tallied two points for 30th.
- The Warriors are back in action next Saturday when they compete at the Private College Invitational hosted by Carroll. Events begin at 10:30 a.m. in Waukesha.