STEVENS POINT, Wis. – The Wisconsin Lutheran College women's indoor track & field team wrapped up its season on Friday and Saturday with select athletes competing at a pair of last chance events at Carthage and UW-Stevens Point. Team scores were not recorded at either of the events.
- Final Results: No Team Scores/No Team Scores
- Location: Tarble Athletic and Recreation Center, Kenosha, Wis./Multi-Activity Center, Stevens Point, Wis.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Amanda Frier (Oostburg, Wis./Oostburg) finished sixth of 20 in the 60-meter dash on Saturday at UW-Stevens Point with preliminary time of 9.30, besting her own school record by 0.01 seconds. She finished seventh in the finals with a time of 9.49.
- Kiana Granath (Lodi, Wis./Lodi) posted a school-record height in the high jump on Friday at Carthage, clearing 1.54 meters for fifth place. She also placed seventh in the triple jump with mark of 10.12 meters.
- Cassie Balts (Barron, Wis./Barron) raced to a fourth-place finish in the 3,000-meter run with a time of 11:16.99.
- Hannah Weide (New Berlin, Wis./Wisconsin Lutheran) and Jessica Stumpner (Crystal Lake, Ill./South) finished fourth and fifth, respectively, in the 800-meter run with times of 2:29.45 and 2:36.47.
- Esther Harbach (Mukwonago, Wis./Mukwonago) placed sixth in the pole vault with a height of 2.95 meters.
- Siobahn Heiss (Beloit, Wis./Paramount Christian) placed eighth in the mile run with a finishing time of 6:00.00.
- The Warriors will have a couple weeks off before opening their outdoor season April 1-2 at the WashU Invitational in St. Louis, Mo.