NEW BERLIN, Wis. (WLCSports.com) - The Wisconsin Lutheran College women's tennis team dropped a pair of Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference matches to two of the top teams in the league Saturday, falling 9-0 to Concordia Wisconsin and 8-1 to Marian at the Princeton Club.
- Final Scores: Concordia Wisconsin 9, Wisconsin Lutheran 0; Marian 8, Wisconsin Lutheran 1
- Records: Wisconsin Lutheran (3-6, 1-5 NACC), Concordia Wisconsin (9-0, 8-0 NACC), Marian (7-3, 5-1 NACC)
- Location: Princeton Club, New Berlin, Wis.
- Concordia Wisconsin, which has won 36 straight conference matches, swept all nine flights from the Warriors. Wisconsin Lutheran suffered a pair of hard-faught defeats at No. 2 doubles, falling 8-4, and No. 2 singles, falling 6-4, 6-4.
- The Sabres secured an 8-1 win over WLC in its final match of the day. Amanda Las (Bangor, Wis.) picked up the lone win for the Warriors at No. 6 singles, defeating her opponent 6-3, 6-3.
- Las won her team-leading fifth singles match of the season for the Warriors.
- Wisconsin Lutheran, which has still to complete matches against Lakeland and Alverno, is scheduled to travel to suburban Chicago next Saturday for a pair of NACC duals against Dominican (0-8, 0-5 NACC) and Concordia Chicago (0-6, 0-4 NACC).