MILWAUKEE (WLCSports.com) - Visiting Dominican scored once in the first half and added two second-half tallies to its total for a 3-0 win over the Wisconsin Lutheran College women's soccer team on a chilly Wednesday night at Warrior Soccer Field.
- Final Score: Dominican 3, Wisconsin Lutheran 0
- Records: Wisconsin Lutheran (3-12-0, 1-5-0 NACC), Dominican (9-4-0, 5-2-0 NACC)
- Location: Warrior Soccer Field, Milwaukee, Wis. | Attendance: 38
HOW IT HAPPENED
- In the 30', the Stars' Sara Bartczyszyn found Josseline Williams who fired a shot that deflected off Warriors' keeper Hailey Krause (Wauwatosa, Wis./Pius XI) into the goal. The score remained 1-0 in favor of the Stars at halftime.
- In the 63', Dominican's Jackie Viola received a cross from Tania Paez and struck a shot into the bottom right corner to increase the Stars' lead to 2-0.
- The Stars tallied their final goal less than a minute later in the 64' to make it 3-0. Alexis Hoskins scored on an unassisted goal on a shot from the top of the box.
INSIDE THE BOX SCORE
- The Stars held a 21-4 shot advantage over the Warriors during the match, along with a 6-2 shot on goal advantage. WLC collected three of its four shots in the opening period.
- Krause played the entire 90:00 in goal for the Warriors recording three saves.
- Mady Hirsch (Jefferson, Wis./Luther Preparatory) recorded two shots for WLC with one being on target.
- Viola led the way for Dominican tallying a match-best four shots, one of which was on goal.
- Dominican won its third straight match against Wisconsin Lutheran and improved its all-time record vs. the Warriors to 12-0-2.
- The Warriors will be back in NACC action Saturday afternoon when they travel to play Aurora (3-8-2, 2-3-1 NACC) at 1:00 p.m. The Spartans are coming off a 2-0 non-conference loss to No. 7 UW-Whitewater on Wednesday. Links to live stats and video for the match can be found at WLCSports.com.