Posted: Sep 06, 2015
DE PERE, Wis. - The Wisconsin Lutheran College women's soccer team fell 11-0 in its non-conference match against St. Norbert Sunday afternoon at Schneider Stadium.
- Final Score: St. Norbert 11, Wisconsin Lutheran 0
- Location: Schneider Stadium, De Pere, Wis. | Attendance: 100
- Records: Wisconsin Lutheran (0-2-1), St. Norbert (1-1-0)
HOW IT HAPPENED
- St. Norbert dominated the game scoring seven goals in the first half and four in the second on its way to an 11-0 win.
- The Green Knights out-shot the Warriors 35-3 in the match, including a 27-2 shot on goal margin.
- Alyssa Summers (Kiel Wis./Kiel) recorded a game-high 16 saves for WLC.
- Katie Vanden Avond and Dana Schwab each scored four goals in the contest on seven shots for SNC.
INSIDE THE BOX SCORE
- Summers led the Warriors in saves recording seven in the first half and nine in the second playing all 90:00 minutes in the net.
- Belle Flucas (Waconia, Minn./Mayer Lutheran), Briana Modjeska (Cottage Grove, Wis./Lakeside Lutheran), and Helen Joyce (De Pere, Wis./Fox Valley Lutheran), were all credited with a shot for WLC.
- Vanden Avond had four first-half goals for the Green Knights. Schwab also tallied four goals and one assists off of the bench.
- The Warriors begin a four-game homestand Tuesday when they host Carroll (0-1) at 7 p.m. at Warrior Soccer Field.