MILWAUKEE - Shannon Jung tallied a pair of second-half goals to propel St. Norbert to a 2-0 non-conference victory over the Wisconsin Lutheran College women's soccer team Saturday afternoon at Warrior Soccer Field.
WHERE THEY STAND
- The Warriors fell to 3-6-2 while the Green Knights moved to 3-4-0.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- After a scoreless first half, Jung broke the tie early in the second half with a goal off of Aimee Conley's assist in the 50th minute.
- Jung found the back of the net again in the 63rd minute for her fourth goal of the season, and Kaitlin Malliet supplied the assist.
INSIDE THE BOX SCORE
- The Warriors were outshot 20-9 in the contest.
- Abby Himm (Grand Blanc, Mich./Homeschooled) attempted a match-high five shots, including three on target for the Forest Green and White.
- Maddie Packard led St. Norbert with four shots.
- Rachel Sebald (Menomonee Falls, Wis./Wisconsin Lutheran) recorded seven saves for WLC. Sarah Platzer corralled six saves to earn the shutout for the Green Knights.
- Wisconsin Lutheran (3-6-2, 0-1-0 NACC) plays its first NACC home match against Marian (3-6-0, 1-2-0 NACC) Tuesday night at 7 p.m. at Warrior Soccer Field. The first-ever live audio broadcast of Warriors' soccer will be streamed on wlcsports.com.