WATERTOWN, Wis. (WLCSports.com) – The Wisconsin Lutheran College men's cross country team traveled to Watertown to race at the Private College Championships Saturday morning. The Warriors placed second out of 10 scoring teams with 40 points with Jacob Jodat (Pewaukee, Wis.) leading the team with a first-place finish in the 74-runner field in a season-best 8K time of 25:51.72.
- Event: Private College Championships
- Location: Brandt Quirk Park, Watertown, Wis.
- WLC Team: 2nd of 10, 40 Points
- Top WLC Individual: Jacob Jodat, 1st of 74, 25:51.72
WARRIORS TOP FIVE PERFORMERS
- Jodat topped the field of 74 runners with his third first-place finish of the year in a season-best time of 25:51.72.
- Daniel Bronner (Hartford, Wis.) also finished in a season-best time of 26:42.28, good for a seventh-place finish.
- Chris Krahn (De Pere, Wis.) also ran a season-best 8K time of 26:42.43 right behind Bronner.
- Jordan Donart (De Pere, Wis.) crossed the finish line in 10th with a personal-best time of 27:02.61.
- Javier Cano-Telles (Milwaukee, Wis.) rounded out the Warriors' top five in a time of 27:35.35, good for a 14th-place finish.
OTHER TOP PERFORMERS
- Jodat took home the individual title with his 8K time of 25:51.72 for his fourth career win and third this season.
- MSOE placed six runners inside the top 17 to claim the 10-team scoring title with 39 points.
- Wisconsin Lutheran will have one week off and will race next October 28 at the NACC Championships in Mequon. The 8K race is scheduled for an 11:00 a.m. start time at the Concordia Wisconsin Campus Course.