KENOSHA, Wis. (WLCSports.com) – Select members of the Wisconsin Lutheran College men's indoor track & field team competed in three last chance this weekend, Friday at the Carthage Final Qualifier and Saturday at the Pointer Final Qualifier and Wartburg Qualifier.
- Events: Carthage Final Qualifier/Pointer Final Qualifier/Wartburg Qualifier
- Final Results: No Team Scores
- Location: Kenosha, Wis./Stevens Point, Wis./Waverly, Iowa
- Chris Krahn (De Pere, Wis.) raced to a fourth-place finish in the 3,000 Meters Friday at the Carthage Final Qualifier in a time of 9:21.10.
- Javier Cano-Telles (Milwaukee, Wis.) posted a personal best in the 5,000 Meters of 16:14.86 finishing seventh at the Carthage Final Qualifier. Cano-Telles also raced to a personal best in the Mile Saturday at the Pointer Final Qualifier in a time of 4:49.63.
- Daniel Bronner (Hartland, Wis.) ran a personal best in the 800 Meters Friday at Carthage in a time of 2:04.29 finishing 10th in a 24-competitor field.
- Sam Rodmyre (Federal Way, Wash.) competed in the Heptathlon Saturday at the Wartburg Qualifer and recorded season-bests in the 60 Meter Dash (7.71), 60 Hurdles (9.78), 1,000 Meters (3:00.48), Long Jump (5.85m), Pole Vault (3.65m), and Shot Put (10.45m).
- The Warriors will next open their outdoor season March 14-16 at the Alan Connie Shamrock Invitational in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.