PLATTEVILLE, Wis. (WLCSports.com) - The Wisconsin Lutheran College men's indoor track & field's 4x200-meter relay team set a new school record of 1:37.29 at the UW-Platteville Invitational inside the Williams Fieldhouse Saturday afternoon. No team scores were recorded at the event.
- Event: UW-Platteville Invitational
- Final Results: No Team Scores
- Location: Williams Fieldhouse, Platteville, Wis.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- The Warriors' 4x200-meter relay team consisting of Jonah Jahns (Germantown, Wis.), Caleb Tomlin (Menomonee Falls, Wis.), Shemron Ross (Grand Anse, Grenada), and TJ McBryde (Zumbrota, Minn.) ran a time of 1:37.29, good for fifth place and breaking the previous school record time of 1:37.36.
- The Warriors' second 4x200-meter relay team including Ethan Ortiz (Milwaukee, Wis.), Tyree Gamble (Huntsville, Texas), Jared Traver (Janesville, Wis.), and Sasha Bornschlegl (Rochester, Minn.) placed ninth with an overall time of 1:43.17.
- The Warriors' 4x400-meter relay team placed 13th with a time of 3:42.40. The relay team was comprised of Tomlin, Ross, Jahns, and Joel Schamber (Wyoming, Mich.).
- The Warriors are back in action next Saturday for the UW-Milwaukee Panther Tune-Up. Events begin at 10:00 a.m. from inside the Klotsche Center.