Posted: Feb 03, 2018
RIPON, Wis. (WLCSports.com) - The Wisconsin Lutheran College men's indoor track & field team scored 42 points and finished seventh out of 10 scoring teams Saturday at the Red Hawk Invite inside the Willmore Center.
- Event: Red Hawk Invite
- Final Results: 7th of 10, 42 Points
- Location: Willmore Center, Ripon, Wis.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Joel Schamber (Wyoming, Mich.) raced to a second-place finish in the 60-meter hurdle finals with a time of 9.26.
- The Warriors' two 4x400-meter relay teams placed third and sixth with finishing times of 3:36.09 and 3:47.94, respectively.
- Sasha Bornschlegl (Rochester, Minn.) threw a distance of 12.73 meters in the shot put good for third place.
- Jonah Jahns (Germantown, Wis.) sprinted to a fourth-place finish in the 400-meter dash with a time of 52.19.
- Ethan Ortiz (Milwaukee, Wis.) and Jared Bruemmer (Hanover Park, Ill.) both vaulted 3.50 meters in pole vault to place fourth and sixth, respectively.
- Shemron Ross (Grand Anse, Grenada) finished sixth in the 60-meter dash in a time of 7.44.
- Jordan Donart (De Pere, Wis.) placed sixth in the 800-meter run in a time of 2:02.59.
- St. Norbert won the team title with 157 points.
- The Warriors travel to Platteville next Saturday for the UW-Platteville Invitational. Events begin at 11:00 a.m. inside Williams Fieldhouse.