KENOSHA, Wis. (WLCSports.com) – The Warriors men's indoor track & field team wrapped up their indoor season on Friday by competing in the Carthage Final Qualifier last chance meet. Team scores were not recorded at the event.
- Final Results: No Team Scores
- Location: Tarble Athletic and Recreation Center, Kenosha, Wis.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Jordan Donart (De Pere, Wis./Fox Valley Lutheran) ran to a personal-best in the mile with a time of 4:33.85 for a second-place finish.
- Elijah Tesch (Sun Prairie, Wis./Lakeside Lutheran) finished the mile in a time of 4:46.91 for sixth place and a personal record.
- Brady Stuck (Germantown, Wis./Kettle Moraine Lutheran) also ran a personal-best in the mile with a time of 4:52.41.
- Javier Cano-Telles (Milwaukee, Wis./Wisconsin Lutheran) also competed in the mile with a personal-record time of 4:55.44..
- Colin Kaurich (Cicero, Ind./Hamilton Heights) threw personal records in both the shot put (7.98 meters) and weight throw (8.25 meters).
- Adam Pagel (Kenosha, Wis./Shoreland Lutheran) was ninth in the weight throw with a toss of 9.87 meters and 10th in the shot put with a distance of 10.11 meters.
- Josh Eickhoff (Manitowoc, Wis./Manitowoc Lutheran) ran to an eighth-place finish in the 3000 meters with a time of 10:11.58.
- Joel Schamber (Wyoming, Mich./Luther Preparatory) ran to a personal-best in the 55-meter hurdles in a time of 8.61 for a sixth-place finish.
- The Warriors have a couple weeks off before opening their outdoor season on April 1 at the Carroll Pioneer Invite.