Posted: Apr 30, 2016
BELOIT, Wis. - The Wisconsin Lutheran College men's track & field team competed at the Beloit Relays at Strong Stadium on Friday and Saturday. The Warriors came in ninth place out of 13 teams with 27 points.
- Final Results: 9th of 13, 27 Points
- Location: Strong Stadium, Beloit, Wis.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Jacob Jodat (Pewaukee, Wis./Waukesha North) topped the field in the 1500 meters with a time of 4:03.49.
- Caleb Tomlin (Menomonee Falls, Wis./Luther Preparatory) placed sixth in the 400 meters finishing in 53.76.
- Zeke Malchow (Jackson, Wis./Kettle Moraine Lutheran) was seventh in the 200 meters finishing with a time of 24.45.
- The 4x100-meter relay team of Jared Bruemmer (Hanover Park, Ill./Hoffman Estates), Tomlin, Malchow, and Shemron Ross (Grand Anse, Grenada/Happy Hill Secondary) scored a second-place finish with a time of 45.15.
- The 4x800-meter relay team of Jodat, Javier Cano-Telles (Milwaukee, Wis./Wisconsin Lutheran), Josh Eickhoff (Manitowoc, Wis./Lutheran), and Brady Stuck (Germantown, Wis./Kettle Moraine Lutheran) secured a sixth-place finish with a time of 8:38.62.
- Beloit won its home meet after edging St. Ambrose with 122 points.
- Wisconsin Lutheran next travels to Lisle, Ill., for the Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference Outdoor Championships May 6-7 at the Village of Lisle-Benedictine University Sports Complex.