STEVENS POINT, Wis. – Junior Jacob Jodat (Pewaukee, Wis./Waukesha North) broke his own school record in the 3,000-meter run on Saturday at the Point Last Chance Meet as the Warriors men's track & field team wrapped up their indoor season on Friday and Saturday by competing in a pair of last chance meets. Team scores were not recorded at either of the events.
- Final Results: No Team Scores/No Team Scores
- Location: Tarble Athletic and Recreation Center, Kenosha, Wis./Multi-Activity Center, Stevens Point, Wis.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Jodat finished fifth of 21 competitors in the 3,000-meter run with a time of 8:38.84, almost eight seconds faster than the previous school-record time he posted this season at UW-Parkside.
- Chase Robles (New Berlin, Wis./West) and Javier Cano-Telles (Milwaukee, Wis./Wisconsin Lutheran) competed in the 5,000-meter run and finished fifth and eighth, respectively, with times of 15:31.97 and 16:20.90.
- Jordan Donart (De Pere, Wis./Fox Valley Lutheran) raced to a fourth-place finish in the 800-meter run on Friday at Carthage, finishing in 1:59.68.
- Caleb Tomlin (Menomonee Falls, Wis./Luther Preparatory) sprinted to an eighth-place finish in the 400-meter dash with a time of 54.31.
- The Warriors will have a couple weeks off before opening their outdoor season April 1-2 at the WashU Invitational in St. Louis, Mo.